tisdag 19 januari 2010

And so it all begins

So, I'm starting the experiment right now. Only english from now on. I'm realying on my sisters, my brother and Chat to tell me if I write something wrong. I'll probably be really annoyed if you point out my errors though.

Today I had two short (45 mins) lectures, one in social studies and one in culture. In the social studies class we'll learn about american and british society. I like my lecturer there, he's american and very witty. He talked about the U.S. government today. It was interesting, although I'm not really interested in politics. Don't know why really, I wish I was. I learned at least one new word today. Impeach = to bring charges to the president when he's done something really, really wrong (that's how my lecturer put it). Like they did with Nixon, and Clinton. The lecture in culture was more of an introduction than a lecture. I look forward to that class though, it's about american and british history. I'm a little bit worried about all the books I have to buy. I should have bought them already, 'cause it's piling up fast. Well, since I'm all alone tonight I think I'll start on an essay that's due on Wednesday. I have to write about how good I am at english. Should be fun...

This was the suckiest thing I've ever written. Sorry about that.

Inga kommentarer: