söndag 24 januari 2010

U-town

Back in Uppsala, or U-town as we awesome people call it. I've eaten kebab and now I'm waiting for Christian to get back from Åre. He's been gone way to long.

This week will be just as busy as the last one. I've got school on Monday, Tuesday and Friday, but on my free days I have to pack up my room. It's just one room, but there's a lot of things to pack. Not too bothered by that though, I like packing and organizing.

Yesterday, me and Malva went to see Sherlock Holmes. We didn't have any expectations whatsoever but we both loved it. Robert Downey Jr is the coolest man alive. And people say Jude Law is the pretty one? Next to Mr Holmes himself, he's nothing.

2 kommentarer:

SARA, sa...

Var ska du flytta? Forvanad att du gillade filmen, verkar sa himla dalig. Far kanske ge den en chans da. Glom inte tva o:n pa too! kramis

Sofia sa...

Ska flytta ut ur mitt rum och vara inneboende hos Christian till jag och Malva hittar nåt. Tack! Ska ändra det. Vi borde skypa snart! Fast du kanske inte kan det med ert konstiga internet?