tisdag 19 januari 2010

Wishes

I'm so bored. And really hungry. And if that wasn't enough, I keep watching these cooking shows and all I want is really fancy restaurant food. Since I'm currently extremely rich (I own less than 100 kr) the restuarant idea seems like the best idea ever.

Yesterday I spent the night watching TV and waiting for Malva and Christian who were at their orientation (uhm, I had to look up "nollning", don't really know if that's the same thing though but whatever). When they came home and told me about their night I was jealous. Wierd, since I'm not usually a fan of embarassing situations where you have to talk to new people and play stupid drinking games. Maybe it's because I'm so extremely bored, most of the time. And I need a place of my own. I don't feel at home anywhere. I spend most of my time at Christian's but I'm too afraid to even go out to the kitchen when his roomies are there and when I'm "home" in the apartment, I just kind of feel like I'm in the way. So please, someone just give me an apartment!

Ok, back to watching TV. Love life.

4 kommentarer:

Teresa sa...

Lucky for me I won't be writing my blog posts in english. Probably lucky for everyone, actually ... But I'll stretch so far (can you say that? It sounds really really wrong) as to write my comments on your blog in english. Perhaps.
Now I'll go eat Maltesers and watch 'Bones' for a while, and later on I'll watch 'So you think you can dance'. All in the purpose of learning the language. Heh heh.

Teresa sa...

I'm pretty sure I wrote that the wrong way. But whatever.

Domesticated Ape sa...

Whilst reading this post I thought to myself - ‘Hmm, Google translate has really improved in the last few days’. My newly found respect for Google quickly disappeared when I got to your post from yesterday.

By the way, I envy your life style. I’d kill to be a student again… how I miss daytime TV.

Jenny sa...

Haha Chat you're funny. Sofia Snabba Cash var grym! Förmodligen den bästa svenska film någonsin. Skådespelarna var grymma, inget av de vanliga fejkrösterna. Se den!