torsdag 21 januari 2010

Mama I'm coming home

All my friends (I have two...) decided to leave me this weekend (Christian for Åre and Malva for work) so I went home to Västerås today. Most of all, I was looking forward to eating proper food again. It was waiting for me when I came home, and boy, was it good. I can't even remember the last time I had a home cooked meal before this one. For the past two weeks, I've eaten nothing but pan pizzas and McDonalds.

Dad was coming to get me. As usual, he was late. He said he would call when he left work (around 4 pm he said yesterday... yeah, right) but he still hadn't called around five. I have no money, as you know, so I couldn't call him. I hate waiting. I kept pretty busy though, reading this. Most of it gives me a death wish. Anyway, finally he called and said that he was outside my apartment. Which I wasn't in. So I had to run home. Seems I keep running this week.

Since I've been home I've eaten cheese doodles and studied for Peter's test. I'm bored out of my mind but it's so much better than being all alone in Uppsala. This weekend I'm planning on becoming a better person and spending as much time with my friends as I possibly can.

I wrote something super lame here which Malva (rightfully) commented on so I deleted it. It was very corny. Just so you know.

1 kommentar:

SARA, sa...

hej syster, har varit sa dalig pa att kommentera pa sistone. Har inte haft tid. Hoppas du mar bra. Kram