onsdag 20 januari 2010

Sleep talk

Okay, so this is probably the funniest blog ever. I'm seriously crying from laughing so hard. It makes me wish I had a boyfriend who sleep talked. I've been told I sometimes talk in my sleep, but it's not really real sentences, it's more like incoherent blabbering. But I do recall an incident that must have happened quite a few years ago. So, it's the middle of the night. Someone in my family (can't remember who) is going to the bathroom. When she/he comes out, they find me outside my room. I'm just standing there, staring, and then I say something like:

"Peculiar. Most peculiar" (I say it in swedish of course, so it's not like Mr Ollivander in Harry Potter.)

And then I just leave and go back to my room. Can anyone verify this story, or have I just made it up?

There is also the incredibly funny story of Jenny (who very often sleep talks and sometimes sleep walks) when she sleep walked in Hölick. She managed to climb out the window in the bedroom, walk around the house, knock on the door and then go back to the window and climb in again (it must be something like 1,5 meters up to that window from the outside so I don't know how she managed that in her sleep). We all woke when she fell down on the floor. It's a classic.

Once, my friend Calle fell asleep while we were watching TV. Then this conversation took place:

Calle: BOOKS! (Can't really remember if it were books he was talking about, but in was something very random)
Me: Uhm. Sorry?
Calle: Well, you know!
Me: No, I don't know what you're talking about.
Calle: But... but... BOOKS! With, you know, wings! Angel wings!
Me: Books with angel wings?
Calle: YES! WINGS! ANGEL WINGS!!

He didn't remember a thing when he woke up, of course.

1 kommentar:

SARA, sa...

jag tror det var jag som traffade pa dig dar i natten. Men jag har ocksa stott ihop med Peter nar han hade sana dar laskiga ogonvitor en gang, sa historierna ar kanske lite ihopblandade.

Garvade asmycket at Jenny och Calle. Haha